Monday, October 09, 2006

HUGGED. BY. NEIL. GAIMAN.

I went to a Neil Gaiman booksigning on the 5th, and it was AWESOME. I'd be willing to say that if you looked "awesome" up in the dictionary, below the normal definition it would say "AKA, the Neil Gaiman booksigning and reading at the Riverview Theater on Oct. 5, 2006."
Seriously. It was so cool. And when my aunt was a getting a poster of his version of Death signed she said "Um, can I ask you a question?" and he was like "Uh, sure." And she said "Will you marry me?" and held out one of her rings, so he was like "Haha, no, sorry, can't, but I can give you a hug." So then me and my aunt Emily and my friend Willow all gut hugs from Neil Gaiman. It was utterly amazing. And now I have my copy of the first volume of his The Sandman graphic novel signed. And I told him that I loved him and he was like "Well, that's good to know." It was sooooo amazingly wicked cool.

And Camie, the blue dye is Fishbowl Blue by Special Effects, it's semi-permanent so it washes out after about 10-20 washes or so, and you do have to bleach out your hair if your hair is dark. Mmhm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ipost inhere yeasterday how weird is that neways it is cool u gatta hug by some guy i has no idea who is
xx
dx3

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home