Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm gettin' a haircut.

I've decided that I'm bored with my hair and I'm going to cut it short. So it's gonna be about chin-length. And I'm gonna dye all of it green. *Exictement!*
Yeah, today I was getting all ready to argue with my mom about bleaching all my hair and dying it green because she's always saying that she doesn't want me bleaching all of my hair because it will get damaged and blah blah blah natural beauty blah blah blah blah (you get the point). So I went up to her and said something like "Yeah, mom, I was thinking about bleaching all of my hair after I cut it short and dying it green." and I was expecting her to be like "Meh, I don't know, I don't want you bleaching all of your hair," and stuff, but instead she was like "Yeah? Well, that might be cute. Whatever, do whatever you want with your hair, it's yours." Which is... insane. That's like pinch-me-I-must-be-dreaming kind of thing. I have been waiting so long to hear her say that sentence. Yay! I cannot wait to have lime-green hair!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

see thay do so luv u

9:14 AM  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

Must post pics!!!

10:02 AM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

Yeees, come Sunday, I will post pictures.

Forgive me if I neglect my blog for awhile, my social life be a little crazy. But in a good way this time.

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its monday already :oP

2:42 PM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

Phaww, sorry, my cousin is evil and forgot her shears at school, so she couldn't cut my hair on Sunday, instead I'm getting it cut tomorrow.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

k

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home