Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dracula, a ballet.

I went to see the Metropolitan Ballet do a preformance of Dracula last night. It was really cool, and my dance teacher's gonna be overjoyed that I went to see a ballet over the weekend. Well, I can't think of much else to say about it other than it was really interesting and there was only one scene I didn't like (the part where Dracula was travelling to England. It was just... dumb.) so yeah, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a ballet to go see. Which probably isn't tons of people, but ya know, whatever.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weird idea 4 a ballet... o yas puppy has been 2 ballet b4

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy hanukkah...even tho its over happy christmas 2

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home