Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ballroom bowling

Has anyone ever noticed how difficult it is to bowl in a ballgown? It's near impossible! I had to tie up my ballgown, and then the rubber band broke, and then I had to use another rubber band, and I still kept losing because
A) I suck at bowling
and B) everyone else's ballgown was easier to bowl in than mine. Really.
But, ballroom bowling is still fun, and I highly recommend it to any bored person. Or anybody who likes to have strangers asking to take pictures of them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do u has piccys maam?

11:02 AM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

Sadly, no. I think I ought to buy my own camera so I can take it places. My dad wouldn't be too fond of the idea of his expensive camera at a bowling alley or other such places.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

k

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home