Saturday, July 15, 2006

Boredom...

Upsides of summer:
It's hot, there's no school (freetime!), no ice on sidewalks, no ice on lakes, WATER BALLOON FIGHTS, ice cream trucks, I'm allowed to carry around safety pins and other sharp objects without my friends confiscating them, sleeping in, etc.
Downsides of summer:
It's hot, there's no school (boredom!), all of my friends go places during summer (unlike me.), have to put up with being heckled for not wanting to go places with family, people call me asking to babysit a lot more, no sledding, no ice skating, no snowball fights, etc.

I cannot decide which is worse... Having it be summer, or having it not be summer...
Anyway, I like mascara. That was random. Ah, well. I also like purple lipstick. Horray. Argh. Pshawww... I'm so tired and bored and depressed and bored times 5. And depressed times 2. Damn, this sucks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been depressd 4 yrs n sometiems really depressed 2 tha point of takin _----- i mean u can say u dun wanna babysit n u can put on purple mascarea ha my da is still pissd at me 4 wearin eyeliner n mascares

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home