Monday, July 10, 2006

The Dresden Dolls!!!!!

OH MY GOD. OHMYGOD.
Guess where I was last night!!!
SEEING THE DRESDEN DOLLS!!!!
That was soooooooo cool. I was about 30 feet away from AMANDA PALMER. It was so awesome. But when they were playing the song "Half Jack" there was this really long instrumental part in the beginning, and these stupid girls behind us were like "Oh me god. When is like the actual song going to start? Ugh, now I know why kids kill themselves, it's because of this band! Hahahaha." so I turned around and since Panic! At The Disco was playing next I was like "Oh, are you guys here for Panic! At The Disco?" and they're like "Yeah, and The Hush Sound! Woo!" So I was going to be like "So you're bashing The Dresden Dolls? They have more musical talent than your precious Panic! At The fucking Disco so shut up, assholes!" But I instead I just said "Oh, The Hush Sound was ok, but Panic! At The Disco is like Fallout Boy times ten, which is still bad."
But, all in all, it was an amazing night, even if I did have to put up with hearing Panic! At The Disco for half an hour.
I LOVE AMANDA PALMER!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Camie Vog said...

Okay, I am very jealous right now! I am glad you got to see them. Was it the first time, or had you seen them before? Panic at the Disco is rancid!

10:04 AM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

Twas my first time seeing them. It was so awesome!!! And I really needed something to cheer me up, because I've been feeling like crap lately.
Panic at the Disco makes me SICK. They have no musical talent whatsoever and they all should have imploded the minute they decided to create a band.

12:23 PM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Heard 'em like 'em. Glad yer enjoyed.

2:05 PM  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

I quite like Panic! At The Disco, as it happens. But then maybe that's cos they sound like they're in the '80s, and I like '80s music!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home